Saturday – 6:00 pm
Sunday – 8:00 am & 10:30 am
Our Lord speaks and we listen. Worship starts with God. Our life of receiving the gifts of God begins when He places His name upon us in Holy Baptism: “I baptize you in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.” Our lives are ones of constantly hearing God’s Words of Law and Gospel and receiving his Body and Blood for the forgiveness of our sins.
At Trinity we offer the Lord’s Supper at each weekend service. With the exception of different choirs singing our services are by in large identical. This reinforces that we are one people, baptized, chosen, and loved by God worshipping Him in spirit and in truth.
Our worship is:
- Trinitarian - We gather in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
- Christological - Jesus is the center and object of our worship.
- Evangelical - Gospel centered
- Catholic or Ecumenical - Reaches out to the whole world
- Historical - Lutherans revere the past
- Liturgical - We follow an established order
- Traditional - Lutheran worship follows the tradition of the church as expressed in the Apostle’s Creed
- Contemporary - Though our eyes are on the past and the future, we worship in the present.
Read more about Lutheran Worship in a paper by the late Dr. A.L. Barry.